[OLPC-SF] MEET 195 - 5th St., SF for pub crawl to plan for olpc-sf summit Saturday eve slot

Robert Howard rihoward at rawbw.com
Mon Sep 26 23:55:03 EDT 2011

Keep in mind that last year it poured with rain on the Saturday night.  Not the best weather for a pub crawl.

The Saturday evening of the Summit last year  a number of us gathered at the Hungry Bear, 661 Howard Street.  It was a bit loud but that is because the Giants were playing the finals and the Hungry Bear is a Giants hang out.
Another nice brewpub that has food is the 21st Amendment Brewery, 563 2nd Street.

Robert