[OLPC-SF] lesson scripts @SF

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 5 13:45:37 EDT 2011

Hi Jakub,

that certainly sounds like an interesting discussion and I would
recommend you to add it to the list of "suggested topics" on
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2011/Help_Activity_Refresh

Please also note that in order to be able to send e-mails to
mailing-lists such as olpc-sf and support-gang you need to sign up to
them. With olpc-sf this can be quickly done on
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/olpc-sf but since support-gang is a
private list you will have to talk to Adam Holt (in CC) about it.

Hope that helps,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer