[OLPC-SF] January 15th Meeting

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Sat Jan 8 22:43:56 EST 2011

Happy New Year! Our next meeting will be held Saturday January 15th
10am-2pm at the Downtown SFSU campus, Room 553, 835 Market Street in San
Francisco. The agenda is as follows, let us know if there's anything
else you'd like to address:

      * Meet & greet 10:00-10:30 am
      * 3-year anniversary celebration with cake + coffee
      * Philippines update (Mitchell Seaton from OLPCFriends-Australia
        and eKindling adopted member)
      * Project updates
      * Testing latest sugar builds

We'd like to pick a build to use on the XOs for Jamaica. We'll be
looking at 10.1.2 and 10.1.3. If you have an XO for testing, bring it!

-Aaron