[OLPC-SF] Who is doing PR???? OLPC-SF Digest, Vol 34, Issue 3

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Oct 11 10:32:56 EDT 2010

  Sameer and SFSU have a great organic outreach plan in place, watch the
SF-area newswires this coming week -- and more important please *now*
promote Dr. Verma profound invitation to people you believe in everywhere:

     http://blog.laptop.org/2010/10/03/my-journey-with-olpc/
     http://blog.laptop.org/2010/10/05/community-summit-2010-october-23-24/

(Alongside, we've chanced upon Wonderful volunteer film + community
mapping crew, who will be introducing themselves shortly :)