[OLPC-SF] Another year...

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Mon Dec 27 15:58:08 EST 2010

Thank you for all these links Sameer! That was such an amazing event. Kuddos
to everyone who put so much work and care in making it such a wonderful
event.

Mitch Seaton from OLPCFriends-Australia and eKindling adopted member is
visiting us on the weekend of January 15th. Is there by any chance a meeting
scheduled around that time? I'd love for him to share his training
experience in the Philippines.

Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing everyone greater sucess in their
projects!

Best,
Cherry