[OLPC-SF] Last minute call for help for an event

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Aug 10 02:06:55 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for the last minute request. We just got confirmation of this
today.

eKindling is fortunate enough to be invited to this event and given a free
booth for two days: www.pistahan.net
A great way to get to know Philippine culture and drum up support for our
Philippine pilot and upcoming
SF summit. I am offering free lumpia and pancit to available volunteers who
can bring their XOs and stay
for a couple of hours to talk about the innards of the machine.

I only have one XO 1.0 and hoping to borrow a couple from the lending
library but Sameer (is there an alternative contact?)
is currently soaking up the sun in Jamaica. Would anyone kindly let us
borrow their laptops for just the weekend?
We very much prefer that you'd be there too!

Can anyone please send me a link to a flyer of the summit that I can print
out and distribute? I can do a mock-up
if you tell me the information to include.

Thanks!
Cherry