[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF Digest, Vol 23, Issue 3

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:06:33 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Gerald <geraldca at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The flyer for OLPC Kane and Commons visit needs some clarification. Right
> now the flyer says at the top
>
> << Berkeley, California-Thursday, November 5th, 2009 3:00pm - 4:30pm . 3111
> Etcheverry
> Keynote Address by Charles Kane and discussion led by Stacey Kertsman & Paul
> Commons >>
>
> I suggest replacing location with:
>
> UC Berkeley room 3111 Etcheverry Hall (2511-2521 Hearst Avenue x Euclid)

Thanks, Gerald. I've asked OLPC for correct street address for both
events. The Berkeley event is definitely on Thursday and the Stanford
event is on Friday. The Stanford Flyer incorrectly says Thursday Nov
6. It should say Friday, Nov 6.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems