[OLPC-SF] OLPC News Happy Hour on Thursday

Wayan Vota | OLPC News wayan at olpcnews.com
Tue Jan 13 09:12:52 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I'm organizing a Happy Hour on Thursday to talk OLPC and its recent
changes:

- What might the half staff sack mean for the XO laptop's future?
- Do you think they'll even stay with Sugar or go Windows XO?
- And just what will deployments look like now that OLPC "refocused".

Come join me and others interested in One Laptop Per Child, the future
of Sugar, and its developers at the OLPC News Happy Hour this Thursday
in downtown San Francisco:

   OLPC News SF Happy Hour
   Thursday, January 15, from 6-8pm
   @ 21st Amendment
   563 2nd Street,
   http://www.21st-amendment.com/

For those interested in an adult OS for your XO, I'm sure we'll have a
few Ubuntu XO's, and maybe a Fedora and Xfce machine also.

Wayan
--

Wayan Vota
Publisher