[OLPC-SF] SF-Repair Center

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 24 16:26:17 EST 2008

   sign me up (starting next week at the earliest,
we've got heavy thanksgiving week family stuff,
including refinishing floors).

   i can probably, like doctors, do no harm and
maybe help out.
   i am interested not only in the hardware aspect
but the software aspect. i'm not satisfied by the
online help i've found and would like to nail the
problems of upgrades of OS and activities.
   i'd also be interested in understanding how to
use some activities, how to discover homebrewed
activities in the field, and extended use cases.
   i'm good at documenting and happy to share.
research is often a <BADWORD> and in this area i
hope for help.