[OLPC-SF] SF-Repair Center

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:20:25 EST 2008

>> The link gets mangled and gets concatenated with your signature.
>> Here's the link that Joachim intended.
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SF_Repair
Thanks Sameer! I forgot to insert some white space after that newline.

> i'd like to participate.
> jim
Great! Sameer and I are both near SF state. Does coming to SFSU work
for you? So far I only have one XO to fix. But we will be getting some
broken XO's from OLPC for a parts stock seed sometime soon. Maybe some
one else out there on the OLPC-SF list has XO issues?

As far as computer repair skill is concerned the XO is pretty easy, if
you have ever successfully assembled ikea furniture, or installed a
new harddrive/videocard/etc... in your computer, you are more than
qualified to repair an XO. Those with a steady hand, and those who are
willing to learn are also very much welcome to join us!

-Joachim