[OLPC-SF] showing off your XO

jim jim at well.com
Tue Nov 18 12:33:03 EST 2008

i'd be willing to participate.
i have problems:

1 i want to upgrade to the latest OS release

2 i don't use most of the software because it is
---a incomprehensible to me and the kids (e.g. sim city)
---b unappealing (e.g. music and programming software)
---c not useful (e.g. i forget, but there is some that
seems not to fit our needs or interests)

1: how to do this?

2a: we might like it if we knew how to use it
2b: maybe there's some way to appreciate it
2c: like 2b, maybe there's something we could learn so's
to appreciate how it's useful