[Olpc-sf] Fixing XO's locally [SF-Bay Area]

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:50:25 EST 2008

Hello everyone,
I am interested in setting up a group to do pro-bono hardware
repairs/replacements/troubleshooting on XO's in the area. I am a full
time junior undergraduate in mechanical engineering at San Francisco
State. I have a little extra time, and I've (re)built quite a few
laptops over the last few years. I would like to help take some of the
load off of OLPC. Please respond on list if you are interested in
helping out too, maybe we can get a critical mass together to make
something happen.
Thanks all,
--
-Joachim Pedersen