[OLPC-Philippines] Tablets

Mitchell Seaton meaton.2v at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:50:09 EDT 2015

Hi Ron,

If you mean the Sakir android tablet, I am not aware of availability of
them in Philippines, but if it is just a few I would recommend purchase in
US (Walmart). It should not be much problem bringing in a few to
Philippines as gifts. For available OLPC laptop (XO-4 touch) machines I
would see if anyone here can lead you with reply, or appeal to other OLPC
groups in the region or look online on eBay market.

Regards
Mitch