[OLPC-Philippines] Fedora APAC and OLPC-Philippines

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Mon Nov 15 21:00:06 EST 2010

Good day!

I'm Herson Pagcaliwagan from the Fedora Project and we would like to
inquire on the possibility of collaborating with OLPC-Philippines
across various projects. I'm still quite new to OLPC-Philippines so
I've got a lot of catching up on the group's activities :)

At the moment, we at Fedora APAC are trying to put together event
boxes[1] across the region to help local Fedora Ambassadors during
events. We have been referred to OLPC-Philippines by Ms. Marife with
our needs - 6 OLPCs to be distributed across the APAC.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Box