[OLPC-Philippines] Getting to know the Philippine team (Joey Rixom)

Rowen Remis Iral rowen_remis_iral at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 12:11:54 EST 2010

Hi Joey,

On behalf of the team, welcome to the OLPC Philippines.  Follow this mailing list for updates.  Also we have a group called e-Kindling, where there are some folks there too.

Meet-ups and talks are usually sent through this mailing-list.

Keep in touch, and make Education Technology bring light to the future of the Philippines.

Thanks for your interest.

Rowen Remis R. Iral

OLPC Philippines

   1. Getting to know the Philippine team (Joey Rixom)
Hi there,

My name is Joey Rixom and I only recently became aware of OLPC and it's
possibilities.

I would like to find out what the team in the Philippines are undertaking,
where and when, I would like to het involved, but not really sure how I can
contribute.

I live right near SM, North EDSA in QC.

If there is a meet soon I would like to attend,

Kind regards,

Joey Rixom

End of OLPC-Philippines Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1