[OLPC-Philippines] Fwd: Need help with the training this April

K Villa krvilla at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:00:34 EDT 2010

Thanks for the Twitter heads up! I just followed, as I am following the
development of this landmark event earnestly.
Is it possible to observe the pre-training and deployment of the project at
some point during the covered dates?

Best wishes to everyone in the Lubang project.

- K

Karissa Villa
(/kaffee)

|| design communicates / www.east-axis.com ||If the person you are talking
to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has
a small piece of fluff in his ear.|| krvilla.blogspot.com ||
http://www.librarything.com/profile/krvilla || ideography.wordpress.com ||
krvilla.posterous.com || flickr.com/photos/kaffee