[OLPC-Philippines] Need help with the training this April

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:51:04 EDT 2010

Hi Cherry and All,

Plz let me introduce Gerald Ardito, he's from Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle
School in Croton, Hudson NY.  Ryan and I ...had a chance to visit their
first deployment.

Gerald plz meet the team.

Just got a word from him...he'll join Mitch in traveling to the Philippines
for the deployment.  Right ...Gerald? :)

Gerald: Plz feel free to join our mailing list.

Mabuhay!

~marife