[OLPC-Philippines] Pilot update from the field

Mitchell Seaton meaton.2v at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:32:58 EDT 2010

Hi Samual and all,

I'll try and do a post or write up soon its bit hard right now as i'm in
transit through China. Currently in Starbucks! :)

I purchased a laptop so that I may be able to document Lubang pilot while on
the road here.

In regards to your questions, Charles Chen is not the primary contact for
the Lubang pilot. Lubang pilot is managed by eKindling and primary would be
Ryan Letada. I'll try help review these things when find good moment.

Please see Meg Simpson's email that was sent to Adam re:relationship.

regards,
Mitchell