[OLPC-Philippines] Re: Pilot update from the field

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sun Jul 25 20:38:16 EDT 2010

Hello,

It's great to see these updates -- Mitch, I would be glad to run a
story on what is happening in Lubang on the OLPC blog.  Would you be
interested in writing a guest post?  If so, let me or Adam know.

I notice that Charles Chen is listing himself as a primary contact
related to the pilot.  Is this accurate?  Who are Philippine
Collaborators for OLPC, and what is their relationship to eKindling?

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines
  http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=OLPC_Philippines&diff=241383&oldid=241216

Warm regards,
Sam.

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj