[OLPC-Philippines] Greetings from IGDA Manila

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Fri Apr 9 00:36:35 EDT 2010

Hi Ryan,

Here's a link to Tomeu Vizoso's experience with porting a Flash game into
Sugar:
http://blog.tomeuvizoso.net/2009_06_01_archive.html

The IFL game that he "sugarized" is compatible with gnash. I concur with
Carlos there's not enough content that's in Philippine's context.
More needs to be done on that front.

Cheers,
Cherry