[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC and Sugar at Software Freedom Day - aftermath

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:08:12 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Here's some pics from yesterday's SFD event:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=125367&id=647446399&l=b65bb97a08

Some highlights:

- 5 visitors requested to have their USBs converted to SoaS
- Reporter from GMA News noticed the laptops and is very interested
how the project can be applied locally

Future events we'll need some marketing materials like:

- reusable banners with stand so we can use it to any event
- a good number of USB sticks loaded with SoaS which we can give to key people
- extension cord to make sure the laptops have enough power for a
whole day event
- name cards with project links and stuff to give out for future reference

Thanks for Ray B. of APC, Rom and Noel Feria of UP, as well as Rowen
for coming over for helping out!

--
Cheers,

Jerome