[OLPC-Philippines] Sugar translation status for Filipino language in Pootle

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ekindling.org
Mon Nov 9 19:28:42 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:15 AM, Cherry Withers <cherry.withers at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ok fine dude...you twisted my arm. I will rekindle (hahaha) my efforts on
> translation.
> Just don't blame me for stuff like "Neighborhood != Sambayanan". :-D

OK lang :P If you're not sure of the translation, just mark it for review.
I'll check on it on Pootle.

> By the way, you still want to translate Squeakland's site as well? Or was
> it just Etoys?

Strangely,  Etoys is not in the Filipino section of Pootle. It would have
been easier to do the task there than getting the PO files. I'll check with
the pootle admin (I think its Sayamindu). I'll also check if its available
in Launchpad.

--
Best,

Jerome