[OLPC-Philippines] Content Development and Curriculum Integration

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Nov 9 14:11:12 EST 2009

I'd love to help!  I'm getting exactly the same feedback from the schools I
am talking to. "How does it fit in with our curriculum and testing
standards?"

I think even just very concrete and compelling examples of how it can be
used with very rigid curriculum/standards would be helpful.

How can I help?

Thanks!
Caroline

--