[OLPC-Philippines] One Laptop Per Child: Vision vs. Reality

James Shields james at marasbaras.com
Thu Jun 18 05:34:28 EDT 2009

Actually, with regarding to religion, I was talking about "open source".  I
think we should drop that from any vision statement.  Its meaning changes
with each passing day and in each mind.

I don't think it adds anything useful to the vision.  I think something more
like ...

"Implement the OLPC project as envisioned by Negroponte"

... might be a lot easier.
James Shields