[OLPC-Philippines] Introduction, Minutes & Good ideas from Boston

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sun Jun 14 22:40:32 EDT 2009

> INTRODUCTION. Its nice to know you are an IT engineer and can be one of
> our SME (Subject  Matter Experts) for Sugar and Fedora applications.

Actually, I'm a community engineer. :) Other people are the real
domain-specific technical experts on Sugar, Fedora, and the XO; my role
is to tackle things out of their way so that they're free to run and
make useful things.

>>     for point #1, Introductions: I'm Mel. This is what I do:
>>     (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mchua#Interests) and this is what

For instance, Mafe was telling me about the SAGIP testbed she's working
on today, so I'm about to get putting notes up out of her way so she can
do more awesome things working directly on the project.

/me goes to do just that

--Mel