[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC efforts in the Philippines / core team

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Jun 8 22:33:08 EDT 2009

Sandeep C. wrote:

> Are we still using this site to post meeting agenda, minutes and
> updates, in addition to emailing the list?
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines

We are now! For our meeting date/time/place, please see... *drumroll*

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines/Meetings

If people have accompanying materials, can you please upload them to the
wiki or somehow link to them from the agenda?

Also, I took the liberty of assuming a chat channel (which has a logging
meeting bot). Please correct me if I'm off.

--Mel