[OLPC-Philippines] Charles Chen added you as a friend on Boxbe

Charles Chen invitations at boxbe.com
Fri Jul 10 15:55:49 EDT 2009

OLPC,
I use Boxbe to manage my inbox.  I think Boxbe can help you, too!

Here's the link: https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=214052942_2005349180

-Charles

Please do not reply directly to this email.  This message was sent at the
request of ideasman88 at yahoo.com.au.  Boxbe will not use your email address for
any other purpose.  Click the link below if you would prefer not to
receive any further invitations from Boxbe members:

Boxbe integrates with Yahoo!, Gmail, and AOL email addresses.  Get Boxbe today!

Boxbe, Inc. | 2390 Chestnut Street #201 | San Francisco, CA 94123