[OLPC-Philippines] Vision, Mission, and harnessing the power of volunteers...

Arthur Soller soller818 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:10:11 EST 2009

To two cents complicated is my tow dents worth; I've seen kids in the US
learn computing with a limited access to computers. Let the learning become
an exploration. We have taught limited-English-speaking adults with grade
three level of education with success in the US. So get the organization
structure up with responsible people to manage it and start it.