[OLPC-Philippines] Complete list of Sugar activities in a text format?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Dec 16 23:59:36 EST 2009

Hi Caroline and Hamilton,

We're trying to get an inventory of all the current Sugar activities and
comparing them against Bloom's Taxonomy/Cognitive Skills.
Do you happen to have the list of all the activities in an RTF or TXT
format? Is this something that can easily be created?
Joel and I are trying to do this by looking online but it might save us some
time if you already have this list handy that we can import in a Word doc.?

Thanks!

---Cherry