[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC-Philippines Digest, Vol 22, Issue 8

Robert Mark O. Lauzon robert at panaginip.org
Tue Aug 25 06:51:23 EDT 2009

Hi Cherry

Would love to help on the content, although my background is mostly IT and
research science (especially on the environment), I can help out or assign
someone for some content updates. Presently cannot as to yet commit to fully
tackle the design but would love to integrate my group up at
panaginip.orgfor this. Anyhow will try to brainstorm with you and Ryan
soon, do email me
at robert at panaginip.org, bit easier that way since several group mails have
been keeping me busy catching up since my manila return.

.: ROBERT MARK O. LAUZON
∞in the loss of self, night never ends∞
http://midsummer.wordpress.com
http://midsummer.multiply.com
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."