[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC-Philippines Digest, Vol 22, Issue 7

Cherry Withers cherry.withers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:08:27 EDT 2009

Yep, Ryan should be able to speak more about the Google Group that he set up
a while back.
Few things on our pipeline that's keeping us up at night. The CP proposal,
incorporation and the Y4IT presentation.
Things should free up soon so we'll have more time with our infrastructure
building.
Our apologies folks.

Mel, can you possibly set up an eKindling IRC channel?

Any takers for website development? Sorry the pay sucks (zero) but it's
worth the feel good points. :-)
I'll hand off the files to someone who's willing. Email me at
cwithers at ekindling.org

Take care folks!
---Cherry