[OLPC-Philippines] SemBreak FOSS Camp @ SMU

Mj Mendoza IV mjmendoza at ymail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:32:57 EDT 2008

Thanks for the links. I did opt for the stuff  created for MIT Museum.

I might try to use emulation if in case; I just thought doing a demo with the real unit would most attract attention. I could opt for the B2 or B4 -- no problem, as long as I could make some close up demo before & after the presentation.

But as Naz noted earlier from the last IRC meeting that this organization badly needs a little funding from anybody (government, preferably) so volunteers like me (hours away to nearest XO unit) could get a glimpse of the unit and make some demo.

Regards.

Mj Mendoza IV,
Developer, KonsolScript
http://konsolscript.sourceforge.net