[OLPC-Philippines] testing builds towards 8.2.0

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Tue Sep 30 14:23:09 EDT 2008

Thanks, Jerome!

An important note is that we've got about a day to do this, since
release of 8.2.0 is literally impending - so if you want to jump in,
we're on #olpc and #olpc-ph (the first has much more traffic).

'Course, there'll be plenty of testing to do after the release as well,
as we work towards 9.1. ;-)

-Mel

--
Mel Chua