[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC Ph online meeting this Wednesday

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:45:27 EDT 2008

2008/10/23 Mj Mendoza IV <mjmendoza at ymail.com>:
> Some guys tried to catch the meeting -- basing from the last meeting, these
> guys are new to me. I sneaked-in, obviously. Zakame is there too -- tho it
> looked idle.

That's ok we'll just resched it perhaps early next month as I'm
betting people will be busy next week as well no rush better be
prepared than forcing the issues at hand :-)

I'll also be at FOSS.MY in KL next month. I was told Pia of OLPC
Australia will also atttend so we'll make sure to catch up on OLPC
stuff since its been 3 years since I last saw her.

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com
Blog: http://engage.wordpress.com