[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC Ph online meeting this Wednesday

Mj Mendoza IV mjmendoza at ymail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:56:53 EDT 2008

> Sorry guys. Did it push through?

Some guys tried to catch the meeting -- basing from the last meeting, these guys are new to me. I sneaked-in, obviously. Zakame is there too -- tho it looked idle.

The guys waited for a couple of minutes and left. I did wait for some couple of hours tho. :-|

Odd thing, nobody among the logged-in users spoke -- we were just there waiting. ^_^

Read the mailing list that Jerome couldnt come, so I thought others might not be doing like so, so I left at pass 12.

Regards.

Mj Mendoza IV,

Developer, KonsolScript

http://konsolscript.sourceforge.net