[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC PH next meeting: Oct. 17, 2008 at 8PM PHT.

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:04:24 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's been a while since we had the last meeting. Me and Rowen had a
> chat and agreed to hold the next meeting on Oct. 17, 2008 at 8PM
> Manila time (12PM UTC) via IRC at #olpc-ph using irc.freenode.net

Something urgent popped out for my schedule this evening (family
related) and I can't say if I can join this meeting. If there are
enough people who will attend on IRC, please continue to do so. The
wiki has the proposed agenda (by those who posted it). If its not
possible to do the meeting tonight, we can move it early next week.

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com
Blog: http://engage.wordpress.com