[OLPC-Philippines] Pilot Software and Content

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:57:39 EDT 2008

2008/10/11 Charles Chen <ideasman88 at yahoo.com.au>:
> 2. Identifying a suitable content to teach learning English for a Grade IV
> level class.

This content should be DepEd curriculum compliant, or the teaching
staff should be trained to what the XO-1+XS can provide then it can be
agreed upon on how the lessons can be delivered. What I am thinking in
the interim is that if there are any material that the school can
provide, it can be digitized and packaged as content for the Browse
activity, either in HTML or PDF format. It's quite simple but we can
structure it in a way to become more interactive with the Browse
activity. The current Chemistry material is a good example, along with
wikibooks.

Let me know if this is workable then we can look into having this open
to the community.

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com