[Olpc-philippines] OLPC @ Ubuntu Love Day Manila?

Ben-Hur Viray bcviray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:58:11 EDT 2008

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for the quick reply.  Doc Jim was one of my professors during my
master's (as well as sir Rommel) so if you need assistance I can get in
touch with him.  I can provide a short talk but the problem is that I don't
have an XO unit.  If someone is willing to lend us a unit, then that'll be
great.  Thank you for your efforts, I hope the event pushes through as it
will also give OLPCPH a boost.

Regards,
Harv