[Olpc-philippines] Open source software for English, Math or the Arts

Charles Chen ideasman88 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 11 17:57:51 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

 I just would like to inform the rest of the OLPC PH team we have received agreement with Don Bosco Technical College in Mandaluyong to proceed on the school pilot. We are currently preparing for this by identifying what resource requirements we need to do the pilot. We intend to use the pilot for a curriculum supplement for either English, Math or the Arts at a primary grade level.

I would like to solicit your help in identifying a suitable open source software that we can use either of these subjects. If you have any ideas please contact Willie Pertubal on 633 6658 or 477 0787. He is based in Pasig, Metro Manila.

Thanks.

Charles
  Please consider our environment before printing this email.
WARNING - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please delete and inform us by return email. Because emails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems, you must be cautious. We cannot guarantee that what you receive is what we sent. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email by us, please contact us immediately. It is also important to check for viruses and defects before opening or using attachments. We disclaim any liability to any person for loss or damage either directly or indirectly from the receipt of any emails including any attachments.

      Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience. www.yahoo7.com.au