[Olpc-philippines] Member Introduction

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 10 21:41:04 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've been heavily involved in open source
projects and I thought the local initiative of OLPC would also need
more community love. I am not an educator for starters, but a software
developer for quite some time already and have been involved in some
projects like the Open Zaurus and Ubuntu, as well as Edubuntu. Being
involved with open source led me to good friendships with people from
various communities, some used to be involved with OLPC and some still
active. So I guess its also time for me to do my share and spread the
love.

--
Jerome