[Olpc-philippines] In Manila - April 21 to May 10

Sandeep C. sgc0611 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:40:42 EDT 2008

Hi-

At long last, we're making the return trip to Manila! A lot has happened
since last year's "OLPC Introduction" meetings.

   - We've seen the number of volunteers and interested parties grow from
   1 to at least 154
   - Non-profit organizations have been involved at various levels
   - We now have a demo unit in the hands of children in Kalibo ---
   finally!

Would be great to celebrate these successes and discuss relevant matters
about the project.

Can someone suggest a good time and venue to meet sometime between April 25
to May 9? I would think that a ~2-hour meeting at a coffee shop would be
most ideal.

Cheers,
Sandeep