[Olpc-philippines] Machines Arrived

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Apr 14 12:31:02 EDT 2008

Plenty. :) Glad you've been having fun with your XOs, James!

There have been motions towards several pilots (Charles, Chief Mike,
Rowen/Tim, updates?)

It also looks like I'll be interning at the main OLPC office in Boston
next month working on a grassroots support infrastructure to help groups
like the ones springing up here in the Philippines get the ball rolling
(we've been extremely ad-hoc and unofficial up 'till now), so I'd be
tremendously interested in what kind of resources/help/contacts/support
you folks would like, and why. so we can hopefully put them in place.

-Mel