[Olpc-philippines] What and how new members can help OLPC Philippines

Timothy Martinez timhack007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 02:06:13 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

It has been a long time since you heard my voice. We (Rowen and I) have been
to busy for other important things. I have join a web development
competition this last December 4 and I won the first price - God was so
gracefull to bless me. Please pardon me for not doing my part for almost a
month. Ok, so much for that.

Last october and november we talk to Mr. Graham and Mel Chua. We talk for
many good things for the project and we decided to have another jam this
coming april 2008. Another thing, I'm working for a distributed sugar ubuntu
version to distribute to all who want to test sugar without the xo machine.
The os is plug and play (if you will put it in usb flash drive) without any
configuration - i mean you don't need to hack it to make it work - it will
help teachers and other people who are not technically inclined. I will
uptade everyone much sooner. I just need to organize so many information.
Thanks for helping the project. This is for our future... let us do it for
our future sons and dauthers.

Timothy Paul Martinez
OLPC Philippines