No subject

Sun Dec 2 23:32:07 EST 2007

Rowena Sugay
PBSP www.pbsp.org.ph
PSDC Building, Magallanes corner Real Streets
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines

--=_alternative 000C9855482573A9_=

the Philippines called the Philippine Business for Social Progress. IT
in education is one of our programs, and most certainly, the XO caught
our attention. I commend the individuals who make up OLPC Phil (Unang Liwanag)
for your desire to help the Filipino children.</font>
initiative and the XO. What we would like now is to have a demo of the
XO before a small group of people leading our IT in education program.
I am sure you have encountered real operational challenges advocating XO
to our DepEd, and we will appreciate it if those can be shared with us.
do for interested non-profits? Or are you concentrating your work lobbying
with Deped?</font>
Streets</font>
--=_alternative 000C9855482573A9_=--