[Olpc-philippines] Government Sign-off

Charles Chen ideasman88 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 3 12:26:44 EST 2007

Hi Anthene,

  Glad you have decided to help in getting involved in the OLPC Philippines group

  Speaking of the same thing, can Tim update the group on what is the status of our discussions with DepED on getting their sign-off for OLPC. I understand the Philippine goverment has to make an official commitment to the OLPC program for us to jump in the current waiting list.

  I am willing to volunteer managing help Sandeep and anybody involved in these discussions. Although I am based in Sydney, Australia I frequently go to Manila and will be moving back there soon to start a new online venture.

  Thanks.

  Charles