[Olpc-open] Presenting tonight

Paul burnspn at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:30:27 EST 2015

Hello,I am presenting an overview of the OLPC project to classmates in the Educational Technology and Leadership master's program this evening. The general theme of the class is digital culture and society. In addition to the overview, I am relating the global, local, organizational, and personal impacts of OLPC. With that in mind, I would like to hear some personal and organizational perspectives from you all.
Would you please answer any questions that pertain to you?
What are the social and cultural benefits you and your team have witnessed in the ePals program?What would you say is the greatest impact of the OLPC initiative and your continuing efforts? Are there any arguments against the OLPC that make your work difficult?
It's important that our class of future educational technology leaders know how to create an OLPC program.
Do you have any advice for anyone who had an interest in staying a program? How are schools chosen or how do schools apply to be recipients of the OLPC program?How are you funded? Donations? Do you have a development team?
Thank you in advance,Paul Burns