[Olpc-open] Partnering opportunity in North and North- Eastern India

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 01:33:04 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 09:56:32PM +0530, Thomas Mathew wrote:
> Hi, Bridge Connectivity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a company based in New
> Delhi and having operations all over North and NE India. We are part
> of several institutional networks involved in rural development.
>
> We would like to get involved in the OLPC initiative by being a
> distributor and support center. Would appreciate a link or contact tel
> no. of the appropriate person to take the matter forward.
>
> T Mathew.
>
> Bridge Connectivity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
> Tel: +91-9818295680.

this might be helpful:
http://olpcindia.net/en/

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

There are four stages to a marriage.  First there's the affair, then there's
the marriage, then children and finally the fourth stage, without which you
cannot know a woman, the divorce.
		-- Norman Mailer