[Olpc-open] Partnering opportunity in North and North- Eastern India

Thomas Mathew cdrmathew at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:26:32 EDT 2012

Hi, Bridge Connectivity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a company based in New
Delhi and having operations all over North and NE India. We are part
of several institutional networks involved in rural development.

We would like to get involved in the OLPC initiative by being a
distributor and support center. Would appreciate a link or contact tel
no. of the appropriate person to take the matter forward.

T Mathew.

Bridge Connectivity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: +91-9818295680.