[Olpc-open] [IAEP] Healthcare - Potential Opportunity

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:10:58 EST 2012

In the case of my activity, only modify a file to add/remove the questions.
I attach a simple version of "I know the Eye" activity.
For run, in a XO or any thing that have python and pygame (run: python conozco.py)
The answer it's directly clicked on the image (for small parts, I leave the circles that can beaccepted as a correct answer).
This activity is too very, very simple of apply i18n! (use gettext)(now is only in english for time questions).
The complete process takes: less than 1 hour to create a standalone activity.include the search of images, modify them, download more than 88 mb of gimp and inkscape (at 50 kb/s - I reinstall my ubuntu the last monday :-)