[Olpc-open] Getting started volunteering

Alex Illingworth Alex.Illingworth at metaswitch.com
Thu Dec 6 13:17:36 EST 2012

Hi guys.

I was interested in volunteering for the project and was wondering what the best way of getting started is?

I'm a support engineer for a telecoms manufacturer currently based in Dallas and have a background in python development. I've attached my CV for further details.

I could do some software development, help run a deployment project, help troubleshoot laptop / server / network issues or use a weeks' vacation to go out on site to help with troubleshooting and deployment... But I'm unsure which of these would be most helpful.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Alex Illingworth